Tuesday, September 15, 2015

All About Me


          Hello, my name is Evelyn.  I am 13 and I'm in 7th grade.  I live in Illinois, and have never lived anywhere else.  I have two siblings, an older sister and a younger brother.  I live with them, and my parents.  We do a lot of things together, and I like to think that we are all pretty close.

          Some of my interests would be Youtube, 5SOS, and dogs.   I absolutely love watching Youtube videos, it doesn't really matter what genre I will practically watch anything that catches my eye.  5SOS (5 Seconds of Summer) is a band that I love listening to, I actually went to their concert over the summer.  I've always loved dogs, ever since I was very little and so it's just natural to me to get excited over ever dog I pass by.

          I don't really do much outside of school, other than going on the internet but some of my hobbies are baking and writing.  I love baking, I usually bake from scratch.  It's just something that I've picked up on over the years and it makes me happy.  I also love to write.  I've pursued in writing some stories on an app where you can write a story and share it.  So far I've gotten positive feedback, and will continue writing my story.

          There is not much too learn about me.  Other than the fact that I spend 85% percent of my life on the internet, and that I love baking and writing.  Hope this helped you learning a little bit about me.

         

   

No comments:

Post a Comment